Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Seventeen: Modeller Badge

Scout Modeller badge from my Scout sash.

When I looked this badge up online I discovered the current version looks identical to this one. And why not? The classic look with an antique racing car still looks great. Of course, I am pretty sure that most scouts (like myself) were probably building model airplanes rather than cars, but that's a total opinion (apologies to car modellers.)

I was drawn to this badge as the car reminded me of the Cub Pack's recent completion of their Kub Kars (I wish someone would explain why the K's?) which they raced at the Kub Kar rally this past Saturday. I was busy but I have been to the last three years worth so I figure I'm good.

1 comment:

Wild Mama said...

Maybe you can talk them into a LEGO badge?